Sunday, January 17, 2010

Deciding what to do next...


We just finished watching the Water buffalo Movie. I told my children that we could do something to assist a person or family that needs a little help. We had mixed emotions. Matthew, 6 years old, immediately said,"No". I asked him why and he said, "It is too far away and it will take too long to get there". I told him we do it all right here through the computer and he is now on board. Mark, also 6 years old, thought it was really nice and "Where are we going to find a water buffalo"? I told him we could choose something different to contribute to. Shawn, 9 years old, thought it would be a good idea but, "How much does it cost"? We will look into that. Austin, 12 years old, didn't know what to say. He thought it would be a good idea but he doesn't know. We will do some research together and find someone to help. Mark and Matthew are ready to pack up some of their beanie babies to children that don't have any. It was an eye opener for them, and I am grateful they want to help.

No comments:

Post a Comment